How to Find Popular Celebrities Every Day of the Week
One of the fastest ways to get your product seen is to find the most popular celebrities each month.
What is the #1 fastest way to see who the most popular celebrities are?
Magazines tend to find their “favorites” and then stalk them. Keeping track of who is popular is a fairly easy task. No matter where you live, here are a few ways you can find the hotties and get them your products.
The important thing is to act quickly. Celebs are often hot for a short time and you need to strike while the iron is hot. This is no time to be timid. Once you find them, get in touch with their gatekeepers/handler and send them a gift as quickly as possible.
Remember this very import step – try to find out as much as you can about the celeb you are choosing.
- Do they have children?
- Perhaps a new baby?
- Do you give to the same charities?
- Maybe you can create something in their favorite color.
- They play a sport that you make clothing for.
It is important to try to relate to them in some way if possible. Keep in mind that they get tons of free stuff sent to them all the time and you want to find a way to make your product stand out.
In Los Angeles you will often find special cordoned off areas for the paparazzi to watch and shoot photos as celebs do normal things like visit the pumpkin patch or buy Christmas trees. They also stalk them at parks and restaurants. From the photos you see in magazines, try to get a sense of their lifestyle and see if you can send something that they will actually use so you can get a photo.
Here are some options to consider as ways to find celebs throughout the year
- Award Shows: The Emmy winners are a sure bet right now. They are HOT and desirable. Do an online search of the winners and then decide which one(s) will be attractive to your target market and go after them. They will be basking in the limelight for a short period so move quickly.
- Movie Openings: Be aware of moving openings each month and watch to see if it’s a hit. Most celebs that have a hit movie are out and about (and therefore photographed a lot). They are usually in Los Angeles or NYC for a press conference and the paparazzi is always chasing them. Try to see what they are doing or where they hang out to make your gifting as appropriate as possible as you want them to wear it, or use it, asap. Maybe the photos are at the beach, or in front of certain stores, at ice cream parlors, or even pushing a stroller. Be as observant as possible to make the most of your gift.
- Weekly Magazines: Weeklies are the #1 way to find the “hot” celebrities most of the year. These magazines pay top dollar (sometimes up to $10,000) for the “best” photos so the paparazzi is always out looking for their next big paycheck. The paparazzi is out everywhere in major cities. They stalk celebs in front of their homes, in restaurants, walking on the street and crashing their cars. Whatever they can get, they do. By reading the weeklies, you can stay on top of the current popular celebs and up your chances of getting your product to a popular celeb and hope to get a photo.
- Oscar buzz: As we move towards the Fall, Oscar season looms large, and all the best movies of the year will be rolling out. Be sure to note who is being touted for nominations and send them something ASAP. And you know, that if they win an Oscar they will be much harder to approach but you will have been a step ahead and might have already secured a photo of them with the product before they get even more famous.
******If you want to learn even more about exactly how to contact celebrities and get your products to them, you might want to consider The Ultimate Celebrity Blueprint. It's a new training I created to help you get famous quickly. I give you all the templates you need and step by step instructions of how to choose the perfect celebrities and get your product to them quickly and easily. Click here to Purchase the Ultimate Celebrity Blueprint.