Pinning to Profit
So you've heard of Pinterest right? Perhaps have signed up to reserve your name but aren't quite sure what to do with it? Are you totally into it already? I'd have to say I am somewhere in the middle as far as expertise but I am using it and loving it, have the icon on my website but still consider myself a newbie. It is totally fun, can be way to totally loose yourself in time……but I am starting to see how it can really help your business gain more traction and get more eyes on your product!
I reached out to my friend Lynn Steinberg of Goodies For Gifts as she has really put Pinterest to the test over the past few months and has already seen over a 5% increase in traffic to her website coming directly from Pinterest…….which gives you more people to market to!
Click here to listen to our chat and learn how to maximize your Pinterest boards to attract your target market and gain more followers and sales.
Quick Navigation Tips for Pinterest:
- Click on the red Pinterest logo in the middle at the top of the page and it will direct you to your home page where you can see all your friends pins.
- While on your home page, look on the left and you will see a recent activity bar that shows you who is following you, suggestions of who you should follow, and you can see who has repinned, commented or liked a pin of yours.
- Hover your mouse over your name on the top right corner and it will drop down a menu where you can easily go to your Boards, Pins, Likes, and more!
- On most sites you have the option to “Pin it” straight onto your Pinterest board. You can pin anything onto Pinterest from articles to photos from an online catalog. You can even pin personal photos!
- Be sure to add the "Pin it" button to your toolbar so you can easily grab any image you see on-line and Pin it.
***Lynn has arranged for a yummy discounts from one her vendors in time for Mother's Day!
Use coupon code goodies for 15% off of any Cookies and Corks products at Goodies For Gifts
Love to know your thoughts, tricks and tips in using Pinterest……and of course……leave your handle so we can all follow you.